or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Friendie audio splitters are comfortable, lightweight, slim-line headphone splitters that eliminate sound loss between your media device and headphones. Friendie audio splitters are all about sharing the joy of music between friends, with the length of audio cables optimised to ensure that neither audio splitter cable tugs or pulls too hard on your headphones when your friend moves themselves or your media device. The cables feature Limiting Absorption Bubble technology (LAB Tech) in the centre, so you can share music seamlessly.
Friendie audio splitters are formed around the idea that great quality sounds needs to be comfortable, lightweight to carry and durable enough to last. The design allows you to feel like friendie is just an extension of your headphone cable with no bulky cumbersome splitter boxes, durable rubber so your cable doesn’t split and no excess plastic. The result is a lightweight, durable audio splitter that is both comfortable to carry in your pocket and stylish to share.
Friendie audio splitters feature a slim-line male connection case, which has been designed to fit any phone, media device or component with a protective cover. As long as you can access a standard 3.5mm audio headphone port, our friendie audio splitter will be compatible.
Friendie sharing audio splitter: 1x male 3.5mm audio port to 2x female 3.5mm audio port
* Anti-tangle flat cables
* Durable rubber cord design
* Femovable jacket head to fit into any case or cover
* Friendie True Sound Transfer (TST) with direct cables port-to-port (P2P).
* Comfortable, hardwearing and durable
* Optimal sharing capabilities
* No bulky splitter boxes
Available in the following colours:
Designer Copper Gold
A truly unique colour created by our designers, copper gold represents your connoisseur instincts and shows the world how you prefer the finer things in life. If you love living large, then designer copper gold is for you! Like all things designer, this is a strictly limited release.
You need a friendie audio splitter if:
* You want to share movies, tv shows, clips and music with friends.
* You need a slim, lightweight audio splitter
* You only have one tablet and want both want to watch the same show.
* You are getting sick by spreading germs due to sharing earphones.
* You want a fashion-forward splitter that looks good and works incredibly well.
* You constantly get a flat battery and want to be able to share a friend’s device.
* You are always being told to ‘be quiet’ or ‘turn it down’ when sharing media- plug in your friendie splitter, use your own headphones and away you go!